Q: How do I use the center anchor to help secure a child seat?

How do I use the center anchor to help secure a child seat?

3. How do I use the center anchor to help secure a child seat?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an essential safety feature that provides you with visibility through your rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your mirror so that you have maximum visibility. The mirror can be adjusted manually by grabbing...

Q: What does the Seat Belt Reminder warning light mean?

The Seat Belt Reminder warning light is located on the instrument panel. When either the driver or the front passenger is not wearing their seat belt, the Seat Belt Reminder warning light will illuminate. Once the vehicle starts moving, the...

Q: Check engine and VSA light is on and car is shaking at stops

Hello there. Many different faults will cause your check engine light to flash and VSA light to be on with your 2007 Honda CRV. When the check engine light is flashing this is indicating that a fault has the potential...