Q: How do I use the center anchor to help secure a child seat?

How do I use the center anchor to help secure a child seat?

You can give additional security to a standard child seat by attaching it to an anchor. The anchor for the center rear seat is located on the ceiling, above the center seat, and is easy to use: 1. Adjust the head restraint behind the center seat to its lowest position. 2. Attach the tether strap that came with your child seat to the child seat, if it is not already. 3. Run the strap over the head restraint, and hook it to the anchor. 4. Tighten the strap and make sure that it is secure.

3. How do I use the center anchor to help secure a child seat?