Q: How do I use the AUX port to play music?

How do I use the AUX port to play music?

3. How do I use the AUX port to play music?

Q: Backup camera stopped working, is it worth repairing?

You might want to grab your owner’s manual and see if there is a fuse(or multiple fuses) for the radio, navigation and backup camera. If all the fuses check out fine, a trip to the dealer will be needed. The...

Q: Q: Truck overheats

Hello. You did not specify the mileage of your vehicle but if the thermostat is not changed around every 60,000 miles it may cause overheating. Thermostat replacement is considered routined maintenance just like brakes or oil changes. I would recommend...

Q: How do I program a remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter when I have a recognized transmitter?

Programming a new remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter is easy when you already have a recognized transmitter. Just follow these steps carefully: Gather all of the transmitters – the new ones, and the already programmed one – so that...