Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do I use the air conditioner?

When it’s hot outside, you want to be cool and comfortable in your Accord. The air conditioner is designed to do just that. Using it is easy – just follow these steps:

1. Turn on the air conditioner by pressing either the A/C button or the MAX A/C button.

2. Press the upper vent mode function button.

3. Adjust the temperature dial to your preferred level of cooling (maximum cool is recommended).

4. Adjust the fan speed to your preference.

5. Adjust the vent direction to your preference.

6. Select recirculation mode to reduce humidity if you prefer.

Tip

The air conditioner puts an additional load on the engine, and you may notice that the temperature gauge reads higher when you’re using the air conditioner. There may also be a very minor drop in engine performance with the air conditioner operating.