3. Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

Q: When I open my doors the interior lights don't come on.

Hello. Without knowing the make and model of your vehicle, it hard to definitively give insight on the exact component that has failed. In general, when the door is opened, the switch turns on the interior lights. If the lights...

Q: Brake lights stay on 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hi there - I believe your brake light switch is either sticking or mis-adjusted, resulting in the brake lights remaining on after the brakes are used. Turning the ignition switch to the "Off" position removes power to that circuit, and...

Q: How long does it take to put an alternator in?

The replacement of the alternator on your type of vehicle will usually cost about 1 and a half hours of labor. The actual time it takes for the technician performing the service depends on his or her skill level and...