Q: Q: How do I turn on the panic alarm?

How do I turn on the panic alarm?

3. Q: How do I turn on the panic alarm?

Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

Opening the hood is very easy: 1. Pull the hood release handle, which is to the left of the steering column. This will release the hood latch. 2. Run your hands under the hood, near the center of the vehicle,...

Q: Car stalled and would not start - 2013 Ford Fusion

Hi there. This could be a concern with the push start button itself. While the push start button has been around for a short while, it's still not a perfect option. This option is taking the place of the mechanical...

Q: I have a clicking noise coming from my serpentine belt.

Hi there. To see if the idler pulley is making the noise or the crankshaft pulley is making the noise, simply remove the serpentine belt from the engine and start the engine. If the nose goes away, then a pulley...