Q: Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

How do I turn on the high beams?

3. Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

Q: 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Security Light

Either the key fob remote's battery is going out causing the immobilizer system to trip the security or the immobilizer system control is not responding. I recommend replacing the battery in the key fob remote and programming the remote to...

Q: Got my fuses checked and my headlights still don't work but high beams do what else could it be

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if the filaments work but be wary of short circuits...

Q: Q: How do I turn shuffle on?

Shuffle provides variety when you are listening to music off of a CD or MP3 player. Shuffle plays songs off your device in a random order. To turn shuffle on. Press the Menu button until you see "Shuffle On/Off."...