Q: Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

How do I turn on the high beams?

3. Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

Q: Lights going on and off in truck

This problem arises with older trucks. The harness, unless it is damaged, is not usually the problem. The problem usually is in the pins coming loose or making bad contact in the fuse box. When this happens, you start loosing...

Q: Headlights automatically turn on by themselves at night when the car is off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the headlight circuitry. This may mean that the sensor, photocell, body control module, replacement headlight, or a fuse/relay has failed. Something is allowing power to be sent...

Q: What does the smart key system Warning Light mean?

The smart key system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by an interior buzzer, and sometimes an exterior one. If the light is accompanied by three exterior buzzes, then a door has been opened and...