Q: Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

How do I turn on the high beams?

3. Q: How do I turn on the high beams?

Q: Dash lights along with fog lights and ceiling lights don't work

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is impossible to tell what kind of repair bills you are looking at without knowing what is actually wrong. Diagnostics are going to start with checking the fuses, and finding out what those...

Q: Headlights and taillights don't work

Hello. If both of these stopped working at the same time it is usually the switch. This is the most common failure on this car. I would usually check the wiring to the switch for voltage first before replacing the...

Q: How do I adjust the interior light dimming time?

When you open a door to your vehicle, the interior lights will come on, even if there isn’t a key in the ignition. When you then close the doors, the lights will stay on for a short period of time,...