Q: How do I turn on the automatic air conditioner?

How do I turn on the automatic air conditioner?

3. How do I turn on the automatic air conditioner?

Q: How do I replace the seat belt pre-tensioners?

The seat belt pre-tensioners are safety features on your front seats that help the seat belts keep you secure in the event of an accident. The pre-tensioners can only be used one time, and cannot be repaired. If you have...

Q: Wheel locked, brake pedal wont go down, shift wont move and ignition wont turn?

Hello. You are likely experiencing an engine failure of some type. Do not let this scare you at first. All of these systems that are failing depend on the engine functioning correctly in order to do their job. Without vacuum...

Q: Heater malfunction

Hello. There are several possible components that could be causing the problem you are having with your heat. If the thermostat is sticking intermittently or if the heater control regulator opens and closes when it isn’t supposed to, it could...