Q: How do I turn on the automatic air conditioner?

How do I turn on the automatic air conditioner?

3. How do I turn on the automatic air conditioner?

Q: Error code P0101 MAF sensor circuit range

Hi - do you mean the code is P0101 (rather than P1010)? The P0101 code is mass air flow sensor. In any case, given the behavior of your engine and the Check Engine scenario you describe, yes, a dirty Mass...

Q: Car sounds like I'm running over can

Hi. Cars can make a variety of noises, if they are loud it may indicate that something may be excessively worn, loose, or even damaged. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, drive and inspect...

Q: AC causing knocking sound.

The knocking noise is the temperature blend door actuator trying to move the blend door. The actuator would need to be checked and replaced. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and inspect your vehicle's...