Q: How do I turn off the advancetrac light?

I was driving and all of a sudden the advancetrac light came on

3. How do I turn off the advancetrac light?

Q: Oil pressure low in truck

The knocking noise is the piston rod bearings or the crankshaft main bearings. A failure of either of these will create a drop in oil pressure along with the knock. This internal engine failure will only get worse and will...

Q: 2012 Chevy Cruze won’t start crank but won’t start jumped the started and it started right up

Hi Dominic. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Since your ignition switch was damaged, you should probably replace this first, as not only is this the likely source of your problem, but it represents an electrical safety issue and maybe a...

Q: Alternator is not charging my battery while running.

It sounds like you may have already answered your own question. The aftermarket VAT1 alarm may be malfunctioning if you have to tap it to get the vehicle to start. This system may block the alternator from charging the battery....