Q: How do I turn off the advancetrac light?

I was driving and all of a sudden the advancetrac light came on

3. How do I turn off the advancetrac light?

Q: How do you know if you just need the bearings repacked or the entire assembly replaced?

In order to know if there is additional hub damage then you will need to disassemble the hub and inspect bearings and races. If bearings are bad then it may damage the hub.

Q: What does the master Warning Light mean?

The master Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate to accompany many of the warning lights. If you notice that the master Warning Light is lit, check to see which other warning lights are also...

Q: How do I adjust the remote start heater and air conditioning?

When you use the remote start to turn on your vehicle, the climate controls can automatically adjust the temperature based on the outside temperature, or they can resume the temperature settings that you were using when you most recently turned...