Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

A: Tuning to the desired radio station is very...

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: How do I use call waiting?

If you are on a phone call and you receive a second phone call, you can keep both calls live. To do so, press the off-hook switch, which will answer the incoming call, and put the existing call on hold....

Q: How do I set a speed dial?

You can set up to six speed dials. To do so, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone book, and manage speed dials. Then choose the location to get the contact from and then add it...

Q: Check engine light is on, shows cam sensor that I already replaced two times. Still the same code for camshaft sensor. It starts if I unplug cam sensor

Hello there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. If you replaced the sensor twice and the issue persists, then I would look at the connector and ECM as possible sources of the issue. I would carefully inspect...