Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

A: Tuning to the desired radio station is very...

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: Radio and bluetooth acting up

Correcting issues like this with Ford Sync can sometimes be challenging, but not impossible to correct. Just as with your computer at home, sometimes simply updating the software is all that is necessary. Sync is a software program which can...

Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: Car audio is not working

Hi, other owners have had similar issues with their audio. On closer inspection, the amplifier had usually blown out and needed to be replaced. I would recommend taking this to the dealership as it may be covered by warranty.