Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

3. How do I tune the radio station?

Q: How do you play the radio?

Your Accord’s audio system offers several different options in the way of functionality (AM/FM radio, CD, and possibly satellite radio). Navigating your way through the system can seem daunting, but it’s simple when you know a few basic tips. ...

Q: How do I set the iPod on shuffle?

When the iPod is set to shuffle, it will randomly play all of the songs in your library, or all of the songs in the album you are currently listening to. To set the iPod in shuffle mode, press the...

Q: How do I turn on RDBS radio?

The radio in your truck has a mode on the RDBS radio that will allow you to search for music and stations based off music genres. This can be a handy way to find new music. To turn the RDBS...