Q: Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

3. Q: How do I tune the radio station?

Q: Disconnected battery to install new radio. Reconnected and now it won't start.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Start with the simplest of tests, as all of the symptoms you are having point to an issue with the battery being discharged or incorrectly installed. Make sure the battery is fully charged, and...

Q: How do I control the fuel efficiency backlight?

You can choose to have your fuel efficiency reading be backlit. To control whether or not it is backlit, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu...

Q: How do I use the overhead screen?

The overhead screen can be used so rear passengers can watch movies. Here’s how to use the overhead screen: 1. Press the open button to unlatch the screen. 2. Pull the screen down until it latches in either the first...