Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

A: Tuning to the desired radio station is very...

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: Is there anything else that causes accessories not to work besides a fuse besause I changed one bad fuse & still not working

The systems that are not working are powered through the battery saver relay actuated by the body control module. If one or more item shorted and blew out the fuse then no item will work. Check to make sure the...

Q: How do I use the cruise control?

The cruise control feature allows you to drive at a constant speed, without using the accelerator. This is ideal for long drives on interstates, or other relatively straight roads. Turning on the cruise control is very easy: Locate the...

Q: How do I use the auxiliary jack?

The auxiliary jack allows you to play music through the sound system from an external device such as an iPhone or an MP3 player. Using the auxiliary jack takes only a few steps: 1. Open the AUX cover in the...