Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: How do I program set radio stations?

You can program up to 24 set radio stations in your vehicle. 12 FM stations, and 12 AM stations. Here’s how. Tune your radio to the station you want to set. Press the “SET/RND” button. The words “Set 1”...

Q: How do I adjust the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted via the volume control knob, which is on the top left corner of the system, and is also the power button. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the...

Q: How do I put a CD on repeat?

When the repeat feature is turned on, a song or set of songs will play on repeat. To turn on this setting, press the Random/Repeat button until either Track Repeat or Disc Repeat is displayed, depending on your preference. If...