Q: Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

3. Q: How do I tune the radio station?

Q: Radio stopped working in my car

It is very hard to tell what could have made the radio quit working and then suddenly work again. However, something that would prevent your radio from working would include: damaged wiring or connectors, something came unplugged, blown fuse, faulty...

Q: How do I use the rear side seat belt hooks?

The rear side seat belts can be stored along the door to keep them out of the way when you fold down the rear seats. To do this, simply hook the rear outer seat belts to the hooks below the...

Q: How do I browse the iPod menu?

The same menu options (Playlists, Artists, Albums, Songs, Podcasts, Genres, Composers, and Audiobooks) that exist on your iPod will be displayed on your sound system. To view them and choose one, press the iPod Menu button, then use the Seek...