Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: My car radio and inside light will not turn on. Then, I went to get a diagnostics but the place they attach the machine to

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely experiencing an electrical issue. You will want to start by testing all of the fuses and relays under the hood, in the inside fuse box, and under the driver's dashboard....

Q: How do I switch the information display?

The information display shows many different things on your instrument panel, such as the odometer, the trip meter, and the maintenance service codes. To toggle between what the information display shows, press the Sel/Reset knob. Each time you press the...

Q: How does the satellite radio work?

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, your audio system is set up from the factor for SIRIUS Radio. After you have paid for your subscription, you will be able to listen to satellite radio wherever you are (barring...