Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: How do I select a radio station?

It’s very easy to select a radio station. Simply press the Seek button to play the next higher station, or press the Track button to play the next lower station. Keep pressing these buttons until you arrive at the station...

Q: How do I make a call with a number?

Making a call with a paired phone is very easy: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Phone Number”. If the number you wish to call is more than 10...

Q: How do I adjust the Fader and Balance features?

You can adjust the Fader and Balance settings in your infotainment system to help create your ideal audio settings. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the TONE button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Fader. 3. Use...