Q: How do I tune the radio station?

How do I tune the radio station?

A: Tuning to the desired radio station is very...

Tuning to the desired radio station is very easy. Simply press the Tune buttons to adjust the station to your liking.

Q: Cassette player not working

If the cassette player does not play, then get a cassette cleaner and try cleaning it first. If this does not work, then the radio will need to be sent out for repair, or the radio would need to be...

Q: How do I personalize the remote locking, unlocking, starting settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the areas of the vehicle that you can customize is the remote locking, unlocking, and starting settings. To adjust these features, use the audio system...

Q: What do the error messages mean on the CD player?

Your Accord’s audio system is advanced enough to give you some information if an error occurs during operation. This information can help with troubleshooting, as well as understanding why a disc might not play. Here’s a quick summary of the...