Q: I am in search of way to speak an auto expert and understand there is a fee to do so.

I have had seven qualified mechanics tell me my vehicle had a poor brake job done, which lead to faulty brakes. They have stated there was no flush of lines, variance existed and rotors were not up to spec, master cylinder needed replacing, and ABS system malfunctioned. I had no brakes and therefore I was in a severe mva.

Hi there. Unfortunately, telephone consultations is not a service we offer at YourMechanic.com. If you had a brake service completed, but had a brake system failure which lead to an accident, you would be best served to contact a legal expert as opposed to speaking to a mobile mechanic.