Q: How do I tell if the Personal Safety System is active?

How do I tell if the Personal Safety System is active?

3. How do I tell if the Personal Safety System is active?

Q: Radio does not work and speakers make popping noise when car is not running

The whine you hear is likely from a bad ground or a shorted wire. Make sure all the wire ends are insulated, so they do not touch anything. If the vehicle had a premium sound system, you may have an...

Q: How do I customize the Auto Fan Speed settings?

The Auto Fan Speed settings control the automatic blower speed, and can be personalized through the audio system. 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob...

Q: How do you set the Auto Unlock function?

Your car comes standard with an Auto Lock and Auto Unlock feature that locks and unlocks the doors automatically. While the Auto Lock function locks the doors when you move the gearshift out of park and into any gear, the...