Q: How do I tell if the Personal Safety System is active?

How do I tell if the Personal Safety System is active?

3. How do I tell if the Personal Safety System is active?

Q: My truck jumps and shakes when accelerating

It is possible for problems with the ignition system to cause this issue, including spark plugs or ignition coils not firing under load. You should have a scan for trouble codes done to check for codes related to the misfiring....

Q: What does the Low Tire Pressure light mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring system (TPMS) that monitors the air in each tire. When it detects a drop in air pressure, it turns on the Low Tire Pressure warning light on the dash (it looks...

Q: Engine shut off after smoking and won't turn on now.

Hi there. The battery has burned up, the alternator has burned up, or the starter has burned up causing the engine to not start up. If the vehicle was running with a clicking sound and then the engine has stalled...