Q: How do I store a new number?

How do I store a new number?

3. How do I store a new number?

Q: Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage between the two front seats. To open the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment open. To close the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment closed.

Q: Q: Having problems starting the car.

Hello, it takes 3 things to make a car run, air, spark and fuel. It sounds like it is taking a while to get fuel or its losing fuel pressure. This could be a sign that the fuel pump is...

Q: 2012 Ford Flex inner tie rod torque spec please.

For hydraulic assist steering tighten inner tie rod to 77 ft. lbs. If steering is electric assist then tighten to 66 ft. lbs.