Q: How do I start my truck?

How do I start my truck?

3. How do I start my truck?

Q: What does the Key-in-Ignition chime?

There is a chime that will alert you when the key is left in the ignition. This chime is helpful to remind you to not lock your keys in the vehicle. To understand the Key-in-Ignition chime. The Key-in-Ignition chime...

Q: Key fob is stuck in the ignition and car won't start

The battery may be dead and if so the key is stuck because there is no power to the safety interlock. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location,...

Q: What would it cost to replace a rear end on 2008 ford crown victoria

A rebuilt axle assembly for your model costs $1,500 to $2,000 depending on your VIN number (different axles were used). Lower cost axles can be obtained from junkyards if you desire to go that route but that introduces risks. The...