Q: How do I start my truck?

How do I start my truck?

3. How do I start my truck?

Q: I got 97 ford f150 with 4.6 v8 and I was wondering if I could swap my 4.6l with a 91 5.0 s.h.o motor

You would need to do some major modifications to vehicle to do this swap. I would not recommend do the swap. The 1991 5.0 had less horsepower than the 4.6. You would be better off replacing the 4.6 1997 with...

Q: Car will not accelerate while driving

Hi, is there any more information you can give us about the acceleration issue? These cars are known to have a slight hesitation when starting from a stop so it may be normal. Since the car is under 5 years...

Q: My car will not accelerate in speed and there is a knocking noise

Hi there. Usually when you're driving and you notice a loud popping sound, followed by deceleration and troubles maintaining a higher speed, the issue exists within the transmission. However, there are multiple engine components ranging from ignition systems to fuel...