Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

A: Before driving, you will need to shift your...

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: shifting problem from neutral

Since the mechanic has seen, heard, and felt what your Tercel is struggling with, they may have a much better position to say than I. From what you describe, it's also possible you are feeling your clutch not fully disengaging....

Q: Emergency brake was left on while driving.

Leaving the emergency brake on for five minutes shouldn't cause damage to the axles. In some cases, it will cause the brake rotor to warp, but that's usually after extensive use and lots of heat build-up. Sometimes the parking brake...

Q: Problems with windshield wiper.

Hi, I have seen this before, and the repair is usually pretty simple. The wiper arm drive is a cone, and the wiper arm just slides on to the drive. A nut usually puts pressure on the arm down onto...