Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

3. How do I shift out of P?

Q: AT light turns on

There are many things that can cause a condition like the one you are describing. Unfortunately, with the limited information provided and all the variables, a diagnosis is difficult. Low line pressure, faulty SERVO, bad shift solenoid, faulty pressure control...

Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors are important safety features that improve your visibility and help minimize your blind spots. Before driving, you should always adjust your side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust your power side view...

Q: How do I use and adjust the climate control features?

Your vehicle is equipped with efficient and easy-to-use controls that can simply adjust everything from temperature to air circulation. To use your Temperature Control, first find the knob labeled with red and blue lines located at the center...