Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

A: Before driving, you will need to shift your...

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: Can't remove keys from ignition and car will now shift out of park without pressing on the brakes. What is wrong with my car?

Your shifter has a cable that will go up to the ignition to allow the ignition to turn full to lock position and you can remove the key. The problem is that the cable is not moving in the center...

Q: How do I change the temperature units?

The temperature gauges in your vehicle can be set to Fahrenheit or Celsius. To make this adjustment, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the...

Q: How do I turn off the traction control and vehicle stability control (VSC)?

The traction control and vehicle stability control (VSC) are key safety features that help your car safely drive in poor weather. However, in select circumstances (such as when you are stuck in the mud or snow), the traction control and...