Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

3. How do I shift out of P?

Q: The shift gear is loose and wont change in to park

The most common cause of the problem is a broken shift tube in the steering column is not moving the shift cable. You need to have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic remove steering column covers and inspect shift tube...

Q: My car is trying to stall when shifting gears.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty MAP sensor as your vehicle seems to respond adversely to varying loads being placed on the motor which is what the MAP sensor is designed to do. The Manifold Absolute...

Q: How do I clean the seats?

When cleaning the seats, be sure to never use harsh organic solvents such as alcohol or benzene. These kinds of solvents can cause damage to both the seats and the seat warmers. Instead, use a soft cloth and a mild...