Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

3. How do I shift out of P?

Q: How do I set or cancel the speed door locking feature?

When the speed door locking feature is turned on, then your vehicle’s doors will be locked when the car eclipses 12 mph. You can turn on or turn off this feature with just a few quick steps: Turn the...

Q: Antifreeze reservoir overflowing

You can remove some of the excess coolant from the reservoir, however, if the vehicle is overheating and you continue to drive it that will cause engine damage. If a leaking head gasket is allowing exhaust to be blown into...

Q: Q: How do I change a track with the steering wheel?

You can use the buttons on your steering wheel to toggle between songs when listening to a CD or MP3 disc. Press the up arrow on the steering wheel to go to the next track, or the down arrow to...