Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Vehicle pulling to the right.

I first have to assume you are talking about one issue and not two different complaints. I would have to say your wheel bearing on the right is grinding or the brakes have locked up on that same wheel. The...

OD light flaahing after transmission fluid flush

Hi there. Typically a transmission fluid flush and filter change would resolve these type of symptoms. However, it is possible that an inner seal is damaged, that may have been pushed out during the fluid flush. It's probably a good...

How do you use the keypad to lock and unlock the doors?

Your car’s keyless entry system (the keypad, if so equipped) allows you to lock and unlock the doors, as well as the trunk with a simple code. Here’s what you need to know: To Unlock the Doors: Enter your...