Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: Malfunction indictor lamp comes on and car won't move

A few different things have the potential to cause the transmission faults you have described. The most common would be a transmission position sensor/range switch, neutral safety switch, shift solenoid, low fluid level, or the transmission itself. I'd recommend getting...

Q: I have some loose parts on the front end of my 2004 Ford Explorer and am wondering what it would cost to repair

Hello. The front end would need to be fully inspected to see which parts are actually failing. If it is the ball joints it may require that the entire control arm be replaced to repair the issue. If you want...

Q: How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?

Once your phone is paired to the Bluetooth system, you can make phone calls through the infotainment system. Making a phone calls takes just a few steps: Press the phone button. You will have to press this button twice...