Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

3. How do I shift out of P?

Q: Car won't stay in second gear. It makes a gurgling noise and goes back into neutral.

Hi there. What seems to have happened is the shifter rail fork or the synchronizer in the transmission is damaged. If the shifter rail fork or the synchronizer is damaged, then a gear will not be achieved. To determine if...

Q: Can I put a 3.8 v6 engine in from a mustang?

Hi there: Since the Mustang engine is smaller than the V6 Ford Explorer engine, i'd recommend against trying to do this type of engine swap. Although in theory, it should align fine with motor mounts, you're going to have to...

Q: What does the loose fuel cap Warning Light mean?

The loose fuel cap Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the fuel cap is not properly secured. When you notice this light, secure the fuel cap as soon as is safely possible.