Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

A: Before driving, you will need to shift your...

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: How do I use SelectShift?

Your truck is equipped with an automatic transmission that comes with SelectShift. SelectShift allows you to manually change the gears of the transmission even though the car is automatic. To use SelectShift. Move the gearshift from drive to manual....

Q: Car does not go into gear.

Most of the time when this issue occurs it is due to the shift interlock solenoid going bad. Systems that use this part usually have a manual override button near the shifter in order to manually shift into a gear....

Q: How do I view the fuel economy feature?

The fuel economy feature displays the approximate fuel economy that your vehicle is getting at the present moment, as well as the average fuel consumption since the last reset. To access the fuel economy, press the Trip Computer switch until...