Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

A: Before driving, you will need to shift your...

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: Cable connecting instrument cluster and shift indicator is cut on a 1988 F-150 XLT Lariat

If you cut the cable that goes to the shift indicator, just see where he cut it. All the wires are color-coded so you can replace them together and get them back in. But the reason he cut them is--there's...

Q: The Engine Shakes

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...

Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage between the two front seats. To open the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment open. To close the compartment, press the release knob and slide the compartment closed.