Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

3. How do I shift out of P?

Q: Dave, I came back to work from lunch break and while attempting to park in the lot the lever wasn't going past reverse. Mitsubishi

Hello - it sounds like the shifter cable attachment to either the shifter or the transmission itself has loosened, or completely come apart. It is also possible that the cable liner has worn out, and there is enough loose motion...

Q: How do I connect an auxiliary device?

You can play an external device through your sound system, via the auxiliary jack. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Locate the auxiliary port, which is in the center console. 2. Make sure your device is turned off. 3....

Q: How do I play a favorite station?

Your vehicle can hold up to six different favorite radio stations for each brand of radio (AM, FM, and, if equipped, XM). When a radio station has been favorited, it’s very easy to play it. All you have to do...