Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

Q: Car makes grinding sound

The alternator is one of the most common problems, as is the idler pulley. These would need to be checked to see if this is the noise. The best way to diagnose the problem is to have a mechanic listen...

Q: Hood not closing properly

If the hood opened while driving, it is most likely that the hood hinges have been damaged, or misaligned at the very least. The hood itself may have some structural damage. You may want to have a mechanic, such as...

Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

Having a clear, unobstructed view out the back window of your car is vital. You need to see behind you while you’re on the road, when you’re backing out of a parking space and more. Whether you have a manual...