Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

3. How do I shift out of P?

Q: What would cause my shifter in my 2008 Dodge Avenger to feel sticky when moving it.

Hi there. Most of the time this will only occur if something was spilled into the shifter at one point in time or another. If a soda was spilled it will get very sticky over time and will cause this...

Q: Q: ABS light on and off

The ABS light coming indicates a fault in the ABS system. Fault codes should be read out as this will guide the diagnosis. Possible causes for the ABS light coming on and off is a possible loss in wheel speed...

Q: 2012 kia optima has issues. Airbag light came on and stays on. Have to put car in neutral to start it sometimes.

It sounds like you may have a problem with the vehicle's stability control system or traction control system. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This...