Q: How do I shift out of P?

How do I shift out of P?

Before driving, you will need to shift your car out of P. To do so, simply apply the brake pedal, and move the shifter.

3. How do I shift out of P?

Q: What would cause my shifter in my 2008 Dodge Avenger to feel sticky when moving it.

Hi there. Most of the time this will only occur if something was spilled into the shifter at one point in time or another. If a soda was spilled it will get very sticky over time and will cause this...

Q: I busted my headlights on the left side of my 2003 ford explorer. How much will it cost to fix it?

Hi Laquashia. Thanks for contacting us today. I've forwarded your question to our sales and service department for review, so they can determine if we're able to provide you with an estimate to replace the headlight on your Ford Explorer...

Q: rattling noise when engine idles. load engine noise during acceleration like glass packed muffler

This may be related to loose exhaust parts such as exhaust mounting brackets, or potentially a bad or failing catalytic converter. As you may know, the catalytic converter has a honeycomb-like structure inside of it which helps to convert toxic...