Q: How do I set the clock to the nearest hour?

How do I set the clock to the nearest hour?

3. How do I set the clock to the nearest hour?

Q: What does the USB error mean?

When you are attempting to play music from a USB device and you receive the USB Error message, then the USB adapter unit is not functioning properly, and may need to be repaired. Tip When you receive this message, the...

Q: My honda CRV shows -28 on the screen . What does that mean?

The screen may be displaying a trouble code tied to a fault picked up by the vehicles computers. The code may stand for an item that needs to be reset or an electrical fault. Consider hiring an experienced technician like...

Q: Q: How do I break in the vehicle?

If you are purchasing your car new, you will need to break it in before you can drive it normally. The break in process lasts 600 miles, during which you should follow these guidelines: 1. Keep the engine operating between...