Q: How do I set the auto time adjust?

How do I set the auto time adjust?

3. How do I set the auto time adjust?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the front head restraints?

Each front seat has a head restraint to help protect the driver and the front seat passenger in the event of an accident. When you get in the vehicle, you should adjust your head restraint so that the top of...

Q: What tips should I follow about accessories and modifications?

While there are many different aftermarket accessories available for your car, as well as potential modifications that you can make, it’s important that you follow a few important tips in this area. Here’s what you need to know: Never...

Q: How do I initialize the sun roof?

If your car’s battery has been recharged, disconnected, or changed, then you may need to initialize the sun roof. If the sun roof is not initialized, the express feature won’t work. Initializing the sun roof is easy: Press the...