Q: How do I set the 12/24 hour format?

How do I set the 12/24 hour format?

3. How do I set the 12/24 hour format?

Q: What does the Lane Departure System Unavailable message mean?

The Lane Departure System Unavailable message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, the lane departure warning (LDW) system is temporarily not working. When the LDW system issue is resolved, the DIC alert...

Q: BlueTooth Announcing Texts

I would recommend looking in your 2014 Dodge Dart's owner's manual to see if there are any bluetooth programming options available to you. If so, I would just go into the settings menu and change the bluetooth system to not...

Q: Extremely lean fuel trim

Hi there. After completing an error code download to verify if this is an electrical glitch first, the next step most professional mechanics would complete is the fuel pressure test. This tends to be the source of an across the...