Q: How do I set or reset the other distance?

How do I set or reset the other distance?

3. How do I set or reset the other distance?

Q: Q: Oil pressure light

This light will usually come on when one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. I...

Q: My engine light comes on and then my car shuts off. I have a 2012 Chrysler 200

A problem that seems to resolve after the car sits for a while usually points to a sensor failure. Many sensors contain coils of wire that might get an intermittent break that only occurs at certain temps, so it seems...

Q: Q: How do I read the fuel gauge?

The fuel gauge is located on the instrument panel, inside the speedometer. This gauge tells you how full your fuel tank is. When the needle points all the way to the right of the gauge, your tank is virtually full....