Q: How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

3. How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

Q: Q: How do I create a MyKey?

You can create a MyKey with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the OK button. 2. Press the Up/Down buttons until MyKey is...

Q: Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

If you would like to delete one of the Bluetooth paired phones, you can do so very easily: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Phone Settings or Bluetooth...

Q: How do I fold back the side view mirrors?

Your car’s side view mirrors fold back (and forwards) to help prevent damage. It’s a good idea to fold them back when entering a tight spot, when using an automatic car wash, or when parked on a street with busy...