Q: How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

3. How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

Q: How do I personalize the language settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the settings that you can customize is the language. Your vehicle has three languages it can operate in: English, French, and Spanish. To customize the...

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Ford Fusion radio?

Adjusting the sound of your radio lets you get the perfect mix of bass, treble, fade and balance for your needs. Here’s how to adjust the sound in your car: Push the Sound button to cycle through your options....

Q: How do I unbuckle the center lap belt?

To unbuckle your center lap belt, press the button on the belt latch, until the belt becomes detached from the buckle. Then, take the center seat belt out of the latch.