Q: How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

How do I set a password for watching DVDs?

The DVD player has a password system, so that you can keep certain content from being viewed by everyone. This helps ensure that your children only watch age-appropriate movies when in the car. Here’s how you can set the password.

1. Activate the DVD setup menu.

2. Use the remote control to select the tab called “Rating”.

3. Use the remote control to select “Change Password” and press ENTER.

4. Enter the previous password (if you have not changed the password yet, the default password is “0000”).

5. Follow the prompts on the screen to create a new password.