Q: Clunking noise hear it at speeds of 35-40 loud

There is a clunking noise you hear at 35-40mph. Mechanic at Dealer don't know what it is. Wheel bearing been changed, bushing been greased

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like a bad or worn out ball joint. A ball joint is designed to pivot through multiple planes. Of course, because the ball joint constantly pivots at different angles, it tends to wear out more rapidly than bushings. A load-bearing ball joint supports the weight of the vehicle, while providing a hinge point for the steering system. Load-bearing ball joints are designed to cancel the effects of normal wear by centering themselves in their sockets. Non-load-bearing ball joints, on the other hand, maintain precise dimensional tolerances in a steering or suspension system. Wear in a non-load-bearing ball joint will cause a noticeable change in the camber, caster or toe angle of a front suspension. Consequently, non-load-bearing joints are preloaded to compensate for wear. Common symptoms of worn out ball joints are clunking noises, excessive vibration, steering wander and squeaking. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace the ball joints on your vehicle.

3. Clunking noise hear it at speeds of 35-40 loud