Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: Radio stopped working in my car

It is very hard to tell what could have made the radio quit working and then suddenly work again. However, something that would prevent your radio from working would include: damaged wiring or connectors, something came unplugged, blown fuse, faulty...

Q: How do I reset the trip odometer?

The trip odometer allows you to track the distance you have driven over a period of time. The trip odometer will track all of the miles that you drive until you reset it, at which point it will start over....

Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The brightness of the instrument panel gauges and warnings can be easily adjusted. To do so, first locate the Instrument Panel Illumination switch, which is on the left side of the dashboard. Press the + button to increase the brightness...