Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: my cat stereo system shut down.

It may simply be a blown fuse. Oftentimes, constant plugging and unplugging power cords into the cigarette lighter or power port causes the tabs in the socket to be bent out of place. When you plug in your charger, it...

Q: How do I use the easy exit driver seat feature?

The easy exit driver seat feature moves the driver seat backward when you’re exiting the vehicle, to give you more room to get out. If the feature is turned on, then the easy exit feature will happen whenever you turn...

Q: Car won't start in cold weather

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a few more basic things to try before worrying too much. One of the main issues is that occurs in cold weather is that weaker components really struggle. One of the most...