Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

A: To select the radio band you want to listen...

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: How do I scan the radio?

The scan feature helps you discover which radio stations are currently available to you. To use the scan feature, press the Scan button. The radio will then find the next available station, play it for five seconds, and proceed to...

Q: Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: How do I change the automatic gear?

Whenever your vehicle is turned off, it should be in P. However, when you drive, you’ll need to shift to a different position. To shift out of P, and into R, N, or D, depress the brake pedal, and press...