Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

A: To select the radio band you want to listen...

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: When turning on navigation system, radio comes on too

This is a problem inside the nav/radio unit. The system will have to be tested and serviced by a dealer certified repair facility. You may have to have it removed and sent out for repair or replacement.

Q: How do I adjust the remote start front defrost?

When the remote start front defrost feature is turned on, your front defroster will begin operating when the engine is turned on via remote start. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons...

Q: Driver's side door won't open from outside

Hello. This is a common issue. The door handles are linked to the latch assembly via metal rods. The rods are inserted into the door handle which is made of plastic. Over time, the plastic part of the door handle...