Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

A: To select the radio band you want to listen...

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: How do I program set radio stations?

You can program up to 24 set radio stations in your vehicle. 12 FM stations, and 12 AM stations. Here’s how. Tune your radio to the station you want to set. Press the “SET/RND” button. The words “Set 1”...

Q: How do I use the personal lights?

Your vehicle has two overhead personal lights, which are located on the ceiling. To turn on the lights, press the button next to each light. Press this button again to turn the lights off.

Q: How do I switch between the rearview mirror day and night setting?

The rearview mirror has two settings: day, and night. The night setting is designed to reduce glare from bright headlights, and should always be used at night. It also provides less clarity, so it should never be used during the...