Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

3. How do I select the radio band?

Q: Radio does not work and speakers make popping noise when car is not running

The whine you hear is likely from a bad ground or a shorted wire. Make sure all the wire ends are insulated, so they do not touch anything. If the vehicle had a premium sound system, you may have an...

Q: How do I mute a phone call with the voice recognition system?

At any point during a phone call, you can mute the conversation. During this time, you will continue to hear the person you are speaking to, but they cannot hear you. To mute, press the voice command button and say...

Q: How do I use Sport mode?

Sport mode allows you to control the gears of your automatic transmission. To enter Sport mode, put the shifter in D, and then push it to the right. Then, push the shifter forwards, towards the +, to upshift, or push...