Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

A: To select the radio band you want to listen...

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: Startup problems, no dashboard lights but the headlights and radio are on

A faulty ignition could cause an issue where some systems receive "key on" power and others do not. If the vehicle is not starting with all dash lights and systems operational it could be an issue with the immobilizer circuit....

Q: How do I use the convenience net?

The convenience net can be used to store small loads in the trunk. To use the convenience net, simply attach it to the cargo tie-downs. Be careful not to hold a very heavy load in the convenience net.

Q: How do I adjust the audio settings?

The audio settings can be easily adjusted, so that you can create a sound system personalized just for you. To adjust the audio settings, follow these steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Audio, then...