Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: Need the color for the speaker wires in the rear doors in my 2013 BMW 328i

Your rear speaker each contain four wires. The left speak is brown/yellow, red/white, brown/blue, and blue/white. The right speaker is blue/brown, blue/black, red/blue, and brown/white.

Q: How do I reset the sunroof?

If your battery has been disconnected or replaced, then the sunroof will need to be reset before it will start working properly. To reset the sunroof, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to the ON position. 2. Push the...

Q: How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The rear window defroster helps remove condensation such as frost and fog from your rear window, to improve your visibility. To turn on the rear window defroster, press the Rear Window Defroster button, which is to the right of the...