Q: Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

3. Q: How do I select the radio band?

Q: CD player has discs stuck in it

The diagnostic procedure from Acura regarding your CD player is to replace the unit if the CD does not eject. As for your speakers intermittently working, there is likely a problem with the circuit, or with the speakers themselves; more...

Q: Q: How do I install a head restraint?

The front head restraints, and the rear center head restraint can be removed. After being removed, these head restraints will need to be reinstalled. Installing one of the head restraints takes only a few seconds: 1. Insert the head restraint...

Q: Q: What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The low tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the air pressure in one of your tires is not sufficient. When you notice this light come on, inflate your tires to the proper...