Q: Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

3. Q: How do I select the radio band?

Q: How do I adjust the sound on the radio?

While your radio is set for decent audio performance across a wide range of music and entertainment types, you might find that you need to adjust the sound depending on your preferences and on the type of music in question....

Q: How do I answer a Bluetooth phone call?

When you receive a phone call from the Bluetooth system, your phone will ring through the sound system, even if you are listening to something. To answer the call, press the Phone button on the steering wheel.

Q: My car battery will not hold a charge

Hello. This is likely related to a charging system problem. Since you have replaced the battery and the alternator, I would suggest checking the voltage regulator, which is a unit that monitors the voltage that the alternator provides to the...