Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

A: To select the radio band you want to listen...

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: How do I choose a radio band?

Choosing between AM, FM, and XM (if equipped) radio is very easy. Simply press the RADIO/BAND or SOURCE button until you reach the radio band of your choosing.

Q: How do I view the recent calls?

You can view your phone’s recent calls through the Bluetooth menu. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Recent Calls”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Outgoing”, “Incoming”, or “Missed” to...

Q: Car has no power unless key is turned to the on position. When off interior lights nor head lights work

Hi there. Check the fuses to the vehicle and see if any of them are burned. If the fuses are burned, replace them and see what circuit they were in to do a diagnostic troubleshooting if the fuse burns again....