Q: How do I select the radio band?

How do I select the radio band?

A: To select the radio band you want to listen...

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: Radio’s touchscreen died, what’s the problem?

Your touch screen system has a recall, R40 dated 7/28/2015, that pertains to the radio system being susceptible to a security vulnerability. The vulnerability could allow someone to access the system which could cause problems. The dealer will reprogram your...

Q: How do I adjust the sliding armrest?

The position of the sliding armrest can be adjusted to your liking. To move the armrest forward, simply pull it towards the front of the vehicle. To move the armrest backward, push it back toward the rear of the vehicle....

Q: Car squeals when started 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Hello - the squealing noise you describe is most likely caused by a worn serpentine (accessory) belt, a weak tensioner for that belt. This causes the belt to slip under a load, and squeal as you describe. This condition will...