Q: Car stalling when slowing down, speedometer broken, no indoor lights, car keys inoperable.

Hello, so story goes I was replacing my radio and was almost done until I had to wire up all the different colored wires together. I ended up leaving the car without a radio and everything unhooked in the dashboard. First while driving I noticed the speedometer not working. Then the keys wouldn’t do anything when clicking buttons. Next I noticed that I would stall when slowing down. And then now the lights don’t work at all. What is going on?

You may have shorted out a fuse that goes to the radio wiring to the body computer. Try to disconnect all radio wires except to speakers and see if systems start working again. You may have wired into the computer data lines by accident.

3. Car stalling when slowing down, speedometer broken, no indoor lights, car keys inoperable.