Q: How do I select from an iPod?

How do I select from an iPod?

3. How do I select from an iPod?

Q: How do I reset the Best Average Fuel Economy?

The Best Average Fuel Economy setting is one of the driver information center (DIC) features. This setting allows you to view your most recent fuel efficiency over a selected distance, as well as the best fuel efficiency that you have...

Q: Speedometer stopped working and gauge lights stopped working after installing a subwoofer and a stereo.

Hi there. Check to see where the ground and positive wires to the subwoofer are attached to. Also check the remote wire, power wire, and the ground wire from the radio to where they are attached to. It is possible...

Q: Q: Power window not working

A diagnostic inspection should be carried out to check whether or not the window motor and switch have the correct power and grounds needed for proper operation, as either could have burned out or failed in some way. Also the...