Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

A: To seek forward one radio station, press th...

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

Q: How do you play the radio?

Your Accord’s audio system offers several different options in the way of functionality (AM/FM radio, CD, and possibly satellite radio). Navigating your way through the system can seem daunting, but it’s simple when you know a few basic tips. ...

Q: How do I turn on cruise control?

Cruise control is a feature that allows your vehicle to operate at a constant speed, without having your foot on the throttle. To turn the system on, press the On/Off switch on the right side of the steering wheel. A...

Q: How do I skip a CD track?

Press the Up or Right button (depending on your model) for less than 1.5 seconds to skip to the next track on a CD, or press the Down or Left button for less than 1.5 seconds to restart the current...