Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

Q: Battery has failed

Hello. It sounds like you may have an electrical issue. If the battery failed recently and this occurred right after then you should check the fuses. When a battery is jumped or replaced the fuses can blow if something was...

Q: How do I use the easy exit feature on the driver’s seat?

The easy exit feature that can pull the driver’s seat back at the touch of a button to allow for an easier exit from the vehicle. This is especially helpful with tall drivers and those with mobility issues. Simply locate...

Q: How do you program the station Preset buttons?

While you can manually tune in radio stations and use the seek and scan buttons to cycle through your options, you can also program the Preset buttons to pull up specific radio stations. This is a good choice if there...