Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

Q: I currently have a 2008 BMW X3 3.0 si. It has the BMW business stereo in it. This morning I went to go leave for work and the stereo stopped working.

First check the fuse to the stereo and see if its burned. If the fuse is burned, replace the fuse and check the wiring on the radio and see if there is anything loose. If the fuse is good, then...

Q: How do I change the air outlet mode?

Your vehicle has four different air outlet modes: air flow to the upper body, air flow to the upper body and the feet, air flow to the feet, and air flow to the feet with windshield defogger. To switch between...

Q: How are MP3 tracks and folders organized in the audio system?

Your car’s audio system is capable of recognizing MP3 files and folder when loaded on a CD-R or CD-RW. It offers two different ways to play those files: Track Mode: This is the default method. The system will automatically...