Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

A: To seek forward one radio station, press th...

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

Q: Car radio stopped working

Hello. Most likely your radio has an internal problem that can only be fixed by replacing the radio entirely. There could be a problem with the wiring going to your radio, but this is rare and would probably cause the...

Q: How do I adjust the volume in the audio system?

The audio system’s volume is controlled by the selector knob. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the volume, and turn the knob counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...