Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

3. How do I seek a radio station?

Q: How do I search for tracks?

When playing an MP3 CD, it can be very helpful to be able to search for tracks. Here’s how: 1. Press the MENU/SEL knob. 2. Rotate the MENU/SEL knob to select Search. 3. Rotate the MENU/SEL knob to select Playlists,...

Q: How do I adjust the clock?

The clock is located at the top of the center console, and is very easy to adjust: Turn the ignition to ACC or On. Press the button to the left of the clock until the hour is set correctly....

Q: Warped rotors 2012 Ford Expedition

Hi there - to respond to your specific question, the answer is to use a higher temperature brake pad material (like a ceramic or carbon brake pad) - rather than a different rotor for your rather heavy vehicle. The brakes...