Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

A: To seek forward one radio station, press th...

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

Q: My MMI system keeps shutting off; will only stay on for 20 seconds. when it shuts off all the buttons become red.

Hi there. The Multi Media Interface (MMI) to your vehicle could have an issue with a button internal that is pushed making the system not function properly. Even though the buttons are not pushed, if a button is locked down...

Q: How do I control the map light?

The map light provides a small amount of light over the front seats for when you need extra interior lighting. The map light has three settings: Off (light will stay off until you change the setting), On (light will stay...

Q: How do I control the radio with voice command?

You can completely control your radio without using your hands by utilizing the voice command system in your vehicle. To access the radio, press the voice control button. After the system beeps, say “Main menu”, followed by “Radio”. To switch...