Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

A: To seek forward one radio station, press th...

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

Q: Radio panel light disappearing

Hello, this is a bit of a complex issue. First, if the idle drops when you hit the brakes then there is an issue with the brake booster. When there is a brake booster issue, the booster draws too much...

Q: How do I view the turn-by-turn directions?

If equipped, the turn-by-turn directions can be linked to your navigation system, and viewed through the multi-information display above the center console. To access the turn-by-turn directions, press the display button until the multi-information display shows the directions.

Q: How do I use the seek feature when listening to the radio?

The seek feature is a handy radio setting that allows you to search for available radio stations. To seek, quickly press the fast-forward or rewind button while the radio is on. The fast-forward button will scan the radio and take...