Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

A: To seek forward one radio station, press th...

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

Q: How do I select a track when listening to a CD?

There are two different ways to select a track when listening to a CD: Turn the TUNE knob clockwise to skip forward to the next track. Turn the TUNE knob counter-clockwise to play previous tracks. Continue turning the knob...

Q: How do I adjust the volume with the steering wheel?

The volume of your sound system can be adjusted using the steering wheel controls. To increase the volume, push the Volume lever upwards, towards the + sign. To decrease the volume, push the lever downwards, towards the – sign. ...

Q: Car has a low engine knock

Hello there, many faults will cause an engine knock. Generally fixing a knock is a rather in depth repair, and if it is due to low oil or engine wear can require an engine rebuild. If you are thinking of...