Q: Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

3. Q: How do I seek a radio station?

Q: Radio Issues 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Hi there - your car radio is equipped with a security code mechanism to deter radio theft - a bigger problem in 1994 than today. The Owners Manual should have the code (4 or 5 digit number) written in it...

Q: How do I turn on the easy entry/exit feature?

The easy entry/exit feature helps you enter and exit your vehicle. When the driver’s door is opened, the driver’s seat will move to a position that makes it easier for you to get in or out of your vehicle. This...

Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.