Q: Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

3. Q: How do I seek a radio station?

Q: Radio cuts out then comes back on when shifting gears

Hello, thank you for writing in. While it is apparent there is an electrical issue, you will want to consider that there may be a component which is failing, or there may be a tangled or damaged wire. When the...

Q: How do I rewind or fast forward a song on the CD player?

Rewinding or fast forwarding a song could not be easier. Simply press and hold FF to fast forward, or RW to rewind. Release the button when you reach the part of the song you want to listen to.

Q: How to adjust the volume on the radio?

When listening to the radio, you may find the need to turn the volume up or down. There is a Volume knob built into the radio to help you adjust the volume at any time. To adjust the volume. ...