Q: How do I seek a radio station?

How do I seek a radio station?

To seek forward one radio station, press the Seek Forward button. To seek backwards one radio station, press the Seek Backwards button.

3. How do I seek a radio station?

Q: How do I seek for radio stations?

You can find available radio stations by using the seek feature. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available station with a strong signal. To seek forward, press the Seek button with the arrows that point to...

Q: How do I connect an iPod?

You can connect an iPod to your sound system, so that it plays through the speakers. Doing so only takes a few steps: Open the USB Aux cover on the center console. Connect an iPod cable to both the...

Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlet is located at the base of the center console, in front of the shifter. When the car is in ACC or On, the outlet can be used to power a 12 V appliance that runs on less...