Q: How do I remove and replace air filters in the climate controlled seats?

How do I remove and replace air filters in the climate controlled seats?

If your truck is equipped with climate controlled seats, they include air filters under each seat. These air filters need to be removed and replaced from time to time. To remove and replace the air filters.

1. Get to the air filter from behind the seat, in the back of the vehicle.

2. Push the outside edge of the filter up until the tabs are released.

3. Start turning the filter to the front of the vehicle and pull the filter out.

4. Place the new filter in the housing.

5. Push the center of the new filter in and rotate it in the housing until it clips into place.

• How do I remove and replace air filters in the climate controlled seats?