Q: How do I put the dome lamps in door mode?

How do I put the dome lamps in door mode?

3. How do I put the dome lamps in door mode?

Q: I do not know where my brake booster vacuum line connects to my engine.

The HHR comes with two different motor options, so this complicates my answer a bit. Either way, the best method is to follow the hose at the brake vacuum booster to where it connects on the motor. Even better, simply...

Q: Can i use gm part 55591002 for both sensors?

Hi there. Sometimes the material of the contact on a sensor can produce a false reading or not correctly connect to the electrical harness; so if your trying to test the sensor to see if it works, and the OEM...

Q: Q: How do I unlock a door without a key?

There are two ways to unlock one of the car doors without a key: 1. From inside the vehicle, pull the door handle to open the door. This will automatically unlock the door, and open it. This feature only works...