Q: How do I program the universal garage door opener with a rolling code?

How do I program the universal garage door opener with a rolling code?

The Universal Garage Door Opener can make things easier for you. There is a specific way to program it with a Rolling Code. To program the Universal Garage Door Opener with a Rolling Code.

1. Press the outer two buttons on the Universal Garage Door Opener in your vehicle.

2. Go to your garage door opener motor and press the learn button.

3. Quickly get back to your car and press and hold the Function button that you wish to use to control the garage door.

4. Let the button go as soon as the garage door begins to move.

5. Press the Function button to make sure it works.

• How do I program the universal garage door opener with a rolling code?