Q: How do I operate the rear heated seat?

How do I operate the rear heated seat?

3. How do I operate the rear heated seat?

Q: Q: How do you check the power steering fluid?

Power steering fluid is vital for the system to work correctly. However, your car may or may not have a hydraulic system. If you have the 2.5-liter engine or the 3.0-liter engine, your system is completely electronic and does not...

Q: Exhaust leak causing clicking sound.

Yes, this could be the cause, you may have a leak at one of the exhaust manifold tubes. The exhaust manifolds needs to be inspected for a black soot buildup at the joining surface of the cylinder head and exhaust...

Q: Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

If your car is equipped with the optional third row seats, you can stow them away when you need more cargo space. This offers as much room in the back as if you only had two rows of seating (and...