Q: How do I operate the rear heated seat?

How do I operate the rear heated seat?

3. How do I operate the rear heated seat?

Q: What is automatic transmission adaptive learning?

While most cars with automatic transmissions offer basic operability, yours is different. The automatic transmission is equipped with a learning tool that allows it to learn how you drive and adapt to those needs. This offers better performance and helps...

Q: Anti-theft light is on

If the anti-theft light is on, but not blinking, that signifies that the anti-theft system is armed, and ready to use. When it is activated, it will blink, and the vehicle will not start unless the correct key is used,...

Q: Where I could find the clips that hold the back seat cushion down on a 1999 Grand Prix GT?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Start by going to an vehicle upholstery shop to get an idea of what that exact piece is called, and what you can do about obtaining one. There are many types of clips, and...