Q: How do I operate Sirius XM?

How do I operate Sirius XM?

3. How do I operate Sirius XM?

Q: Need to remove CD from car stereo.

Sometimes you can use some tweezers to get the cd out when you hit the eject button. Other than that you will have to remove the radio and send it off to get them to remove the cd. A technician...

Q: Transmission warning light

Hello. If a warning light is coming on for your transmission, it needs immediate attention. The longer you drive with transmission problems and the warning light on, the more damage to the transmission is done. What we don't want to...

Q: Having a problem with the passenger side window switch; the window will go down but not back up

Hi there, this issue generally comes up often when we see a power window that does not work on the passenger switch, but still works with the driver's master switch. It means that the passenger side window switch has failed....