Q: How do I open the rear window?

How do I open the rear window?

3. How do I open the rear window?

Q: How do I replace the battery on the master key?

Your Accord’s master key (the one with the built-in key fob and lock controls) needs a battery to operate. If you notice that it takes several presses of the button to get your doors to lock or unlock, it’s time...

Q: How do I switch between the odometer and the trip odometer?

Your odometer tells you how many miles your car has driven. Your trip odometer tracks how many miles you’ve gone since last resetting the trip odometer. You can use the trip odometer to calculate how many miles you’re getting on...

Q: How do I use the rear window and side view mirror defroster?

The rear window and side view mirror defroster will provide extra visibility through the rear window and the side view mirrors when they become foggy. To turn the defroster on, press the Defroster button, which is located on the middle...