Q: How do I move the head restraints?

How do I move the head restraints?

3. How do I move the head restraints?

Q: How do I set the memory seat and other memory settings?

If equipped, your vehicle can hold two different memory settings at any one time. These settings can control seat position and angle, pedal position, radio station, and side view mirror adjustment. They can also be operated with the remote keyless...

Q: Is it legal to have a clear yellow sticker over a headlight or fog light?

Headlight covers are legal, as long as the amount of light that gets through meets state requirements. Each state has its own requirements, so you will need to contact your state police or highway patrol to know for sure. Local...

Q: How do I adjust the speed warning?

When the speed warning feature is turned on, the vehicle will alert you when you reach a certain speed. To adjust this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed, then...