Q: How do I move the head restraints?

How do I move the head restraints?

3. How do I move the head restraints?

Q: I have a 2012 Mercedes blutec and when I push start didn't want to come on but the radio and lights... What is the problem?

Hi there. The ignition system could be locked out by the security system or the ignition switch has failed. Look at the security light and see if the light is flashing quickly and see if the light stays on when...

Q: Why does my car start to display a Maintenance Required Light?

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. The "MAINT REQD" on the dash means that it is time to do an oil change. The light is on a timer of 4500 miles. This light will start to flash and then...

Q: How do I set or cancel the engine immobilizer?

The engine immobilizer is an important safety feature that keeps your car from being stolen. The system immobilizes the engine to keep anyone from using unauthorized keys, or hot wiring your car to start it. The engine immobilizer will automatically...