Q: How do I move the head restraints?

How do I move the head restraints?

3. How do I move the head restraints?

Q: Q: What is shift lock release?

Most automatic transmissions come equipped with a solenoid designed to prevent the transmission from being moved out of park of the brake isn’t pressed. However, if the brake light switch malfunctions, the battery fails or the solenoid fails, you may...

Q: Q: Check engine light

Hello there, thanks for writing in. A failing coolant temperature sensor can have some subtle symptoms on your 2004 Toyota Camry. The coolant temperature sensor sends the signal to the coolant temp gauge, if the gauge reads wrong than the...

Q: How do I use the power sunroof when my vehicle is turned off?

When you enter your car, you cannot adjust the sunroof without first turning the vehicle on. However, after turning the vehicle off, you can continue to operate the power sunroof. If you have the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), then...