Q: Rack and pinion has been replaced three times in three months

My rack . PINION KEEPS BREAKING. I HAVE HAD TO REPLACE 3 TIMES IN 3 MONTHS. COULD THIS BE THE MECHANICS FAULT?? IF SO Y, ??

A: Without knowing the specifics, it's har...

Without knowing the specifics, it's hard to say who or what is responsible. I can say that there are some parts rebuilders out there that are turning out some badly inferior products and selling them for very tempting prices. You may have fallen victim to one of these. At this point a second opinion is definitely in order. If you contact Your Mechanic they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your car and tell you what is likely to be the cause of the problem.