Q: How do I make a phone call by number?

How do I make a phone call by number?

3. How do I make a phone call by number?

Q: Q: How do I scan the radio?

Scanning allows you to hear which radio stations are currently available. To scan, press the Scan button. The radio will find the next available station and play it for five second, then move on to the next station. When you...

Q: Steering wheel makes noise in a 2004 Hyundai Elantra

There are many possible reasons that the steering wheel may be making this sound. I suspect an issue with play in a joint of some kind. Your vehicle has an intermediate shaft that goes from the steering wheel to the...

Q: Need to start car

Hi there. A great way to ensure your engine gets clean fuel and lubrication is to have a mechanic drain your gas and do a transmission flush, oil change, and any other maintenance that caused to the vehicle to sit...