Q: How do I make a conference call?

How do I make a conference call?

You can use the infotainment system to make a conference call. Making a conference call requires a few steps, but is very straightforward.

1. Start by being in a call. Whether you make the call or answer an incoming call doesn’t matter, but you need to be in an active phone call to start a conference call.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Enter Number, then press the knob to select.

3. Enter the number you want to add to the conference call the same way you would dial a normal number through the infotainment center.

4. Once the call has begun, use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select Merge Calls.

5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 to add more numbers to the conference call.

Your ability to make conference calls is determined by whether or not you phone has conference call compatibility. The amount of lines that can be in the conference call is also determined by your wireless carrier.

3. How do I make a conference call?