Q: How do I lock the doors with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

How do I lock the doors with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter allows you to lock your vehicle without using a key. When outside of the vehicle, press the lock button on the RKE transmitter (the lock button looks like a closed padlock). This button locks all of the doors, and the trunk, unless the driver door is open. If the driver door is open, all doors will lock except that door. Tip The RKE transmitter works up to 195 feet from the vehicle.

• How do I lock the doors with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?