Q: 2012 Ford Fusion power steering warning light illuminated

asked by on October 26, 2017

What would make my service power steering now light come on in my tires got low

Your vehicle is equipped with electronic power steering (EPS). When a problem is detected in with ESP, the power steering warning light comes on. One common problem with your vehicle is a faulty power steering control module (PSCM). The PSCM is integrated into the rack and pinion assembly. There were recalls issued on some Ford vehicles for faulty PSCMs. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, check your vehicle’s steering to see if this is the problem.