Q: Headlight assembly not working

The entire headlight assembly on the driver's side is not working at all.

On a vehicle such as a Porsche, it is likely that there is a control module for each of the headlight assemblies. A control module is like a computer that controls a particular system. If all of the lights on the driver side are not working, the likely cause would be either the control module or a fuse, as opposed to all of the bulbs going out simultaneously. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a mechanic who is sufficient in electronics diagnosis. It is likely that a wiring diagram will be needed to diagnose this particular issue. 

3. Headlight assembly not working