Q: How do I get my ac to work?

I need to find out why my ac compressor is not engaging? Checked fuses and anything. We could think of .

Hello, if your AC compressor is not engaging I would first check the pressure or cycling switch, and then the compressor.

Most AC systems use a pressure or cycling switch to control the activation of the AC compressor, and any problems with that switch may cause the compressor to not function correctly, or at all.

While it is uncommon for a vehicle with that low of mileage to have a failed compressor, it is not unheard of. I recommend first verifying that the pressure or cycling switch is functioning correctly before proceeding to examining the compressor. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can inspect your air conditioning system at your home or office.

3. How do I get my ac to work?