Q: How do I download my phonebook?

How do I download my phonebook?

3. How do I download my phonebook?

Q: How do I connect a USB device?

Your vehicle is equipped to connect with a USB device. To use a USB device, follow these steps: 1. Locate the USB port, which is directly in front of the shifter. 2. Plug the USB cable into your device. 3....

Q: my engine cradle needs to be replaced. How critical is it that I get it fixed and how soon does it need to be done?

If there is damage to the cradle, or damage to the car, such that the vehicle is actually shaking the car is not safe to use. In addition, driving the vehicle in that condition can cause collateral damage to other...

Q: Sometimes at very low speeds the brake pedal becomes hard and cannot be pressed.

It seems that your brake booster is not working well at low speeds. In this case, when the engine is not able to provide proper vacuum, the brake pedal gets hard. Try to press the brake pedal when the engine...