Q: How do I disconnect the front center seat belt?

How do I disconnect the front center seat belt?

3. How do I disconnect the front center seat belt?

Q: How do I install a front-facing child restraint with a seat belt?

A front-facing child restraint system that uses a seat belt is easy to install. To do so, follow these quick steps: 1. Place the restraint on one of the rear seats. While you can install a front-facing restraint in the...

Q: Q: Where is the spare tire?

The spare tire sits under the bed of the truck, at the very rear. It is easy to remove the spare tire with your hands. Just use the jack handle to winch the tire down and unhook it from the...

Q: Q: How do I use the turn signals?

Turn signals are very important safety features. The turn signal lights allow surrounding drivers to know that you are going to make a turn, which is an important safety precaution. Failing to use your turn signals is also illegal. Using...