Q: How do I customize the Easy Exit Driver Seat?

How do I customize the Easy Exit Driver Seat?

3. How do I customize the Easy Exit Driver Seat?

Q: Q: Overheating

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off...

Q: How do I adjust the height of the upper part of the seat belt?

The two front seats closest to the doors have adjustable shoulder belt height. The upper spot where the seat belt attaches to the vehicle can be moved up or down to adjust the height of the shoulder belt (upper part...

Q: Truck goes into reduced power. I have to stop, remove the key from ignition, remove gas cap, and put the gas cap back on. Truck some times will do this 2 to 4 times.

Hi there. Check the gas cap seal and see if there is a crack on it or if there is a distortion on the seal. If there is, I recommend replacing the gas cap. The gas cap seal is designed...