Q: How do I connect to a different phone?

How do I connect to a different phone?

3. How do I connect to a different phone?

Q: How do I use the Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed setting?

The driver information center (DIC) is able to provide a lot of information on the uplever cluster. You can change which information is displayed at any time. The most common display setting for the DIC is Trip 1 or Trip...

Q: Overheating when car is stopped

I am almost certain that the cause of your issue is that your radiator fan is no longer working. I would recommend starting your vehicle and letting it get to operating temperature. After it reaches this point, open your...

Q: Hi, I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze and the headlights and DIC don't work at all. How do I fix this?

Hi Nain. It's possible that recharging the battery may have damaged an accessory electrical relay or fuse. This is common if the battery charger was not set on a trickle charge or if a jump start - or battery from...