Q: How do I connect a USB device to the radio?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do I connect a USB device to the radio?

Your car’s radio is capable of working with a number of different USB devices, as well as other devices using an auxiliary jack. Here’s how to connect a USB device.

1. Open the bottom section of the center console between the driver and passenger front seats.

2. Remove the protective cover on the USB jack.

3. Connect your device to the jack.

4. Press CD/AUX on your radio until you see the USB device.

5. Use the play button to choose tracks, and use the next/previous button to fast forward or rewind.

Tips

• You can use the random and repeat buttons with a USB device the same way as with

a CD.

• USB devices can include memory sticks, iPods and similar devices.