Q: How do I check for fluid leaks?

How do I check for fluid leaks?

3. How do I check for fluid leaks?

Q: Your mechanic come and replace oil for my BMW X5, but the car said the oil is below minimal, how to do that?

Hi Tony. Thanks for contacting us today. Sometimes directly after the oil is changed, the oil warning light will illuminate. If it does not clear up within the next day or so, then I would recommend adding one quart of...

Q: Do I need to program the Sentry Key immobilizer system?

The Sentry Key immobilizer system is a security feature in your car. The system disables the engine if an unauthorized key is used to try and start the vehicle. This helps keep your vehicle from being stolen. The Sentry Key...

Q: My 03 navigator leaked s brownish fluid and now it doesnt move

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the fluid found, we need to find and identify the cause of the leak first and foremost. This can be done by tracing it from where the fluid was found, or by...