Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

3. How do I check brake fluid?

Q: How do you reinstall a head restraint?

If you’ve had to remove your head restraints to fold your second row seats down or to haul cargo, you’ll eventually need to reinstall them to use the seats to carry passengers. Here’s how to reinstall your active head restraints:...

Q: What is the code P0352 and P0351

Hello. The codes you are receiving are telling you the circuitry for those cylinders is faulty. Taking the corrective measures you have thus far were great, and they allow us to proceed with further inspection of other components. You will...

Q: When should I check different systems for needed maintenance?

It’s simplest to follow your mechanic’s specific schedule for service. However, it’s also important that you keep an eye on various systems and components. Regular service can help catch problems before they become huge issues, but you shouldn’t ignore regular...