Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

A: The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe...

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

Q: Truck seems to hop at certain rpm

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing performance issues, perhaps misfires under heavy loads. If the engine is misfiring under heavy load it will most definitely be felt through the transmission and chassis. This...

Q: How do I use the auto down window?

If your vehicle is equipped with the auto down window, then you can roll the driver’s window down all the way, with only a quick button press. To use the auto down feature, press the driver’s Power Window switch down...

Q: Dashboard has electrical problem.

Hello, Electric concerns on cars can be an intimidating challenge to take without the proper training and tools. Though the information provided here is limited, it seems that your Ford Explorer is experiencing issues with either the digital display or...