Q: Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

3. Q: How do I check brake fluid?

Q: Truck is missing only when it is in gear

Hi there, thanks for writing in. If this problem only happens when you're in gear and accelerating, its very possible that it could have a transmission problem that causing a hesitation. I have seen issues like this before. It's also...

Q: How does the driver’s side window switch work?

The driver’s side window switch in your car is the master control for the entire system. You can operate each window from this one switch (it’s connected by wires to the window motors in each door). There are also additional...

Q: I have a 89 Ranger and im getting gas in the vacuum line to the break booster which is eating thru the rubber

You should check the fuel injection pressure regulator for leaking fuel through the top vacuum port and if it is then replace it. Also replace the brake booster check valve on the brake booster. This should be the cause of...