Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

A: The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe...

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

Q: Just paid $700 for tune up at Ford dealership, now I'm getting a P0430 code from engine light

Hi, thanks for writing in. This code is for the O2 sensor after the catalyst for the driver side. You will need to have the code diagnosed to see if the sensor is working okay or the catalyst is bad....

Q: How do you defog the side windows?

While your windshield and rear window both have dedicated defogging systems, the same can’t be said for your side windows. However, there are ways to combat moisture buildup on the inside of your windows, as well as frost on the...

Q: water is leaking from a metal pipe thats runs on top of the transmission how do i fix this

You most likely have a leak in the system. I have seen a lot of failures in the heater's hoses and connections for this model. You typically will need to perform a coolant pressure test with the engine cover in...