Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

A: The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe...

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

Q: coolant leak

Hello. Most of the time when the engine leaks coolant from the front of it that is from the water pump. This will not allow the engine to overheat until the coolant level gets low enough. I usually verify the...

Q: What should I do if my engine overheats?

The coolant in the radiator should keep your engine within the ideal operating temperature range. However, if the coolant is low, you have a leak in the system, or there are adverse conditions, it may be possible for the engine...

Q: Airflow changes when I step on gas pedal

The AC has a vacuum reservoir that is designed to hold a vacuum to the AC blend doors during acceleration, or low engine vacuum conditions. If this system is leaking, the system cannot hold vacuum to the AC, and will...