Q: Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

3. Q: How do I check brake fluid?

Q: Q: not starting

The first thing to check is to see if you have fuel pressure at the fuel injector fuel rail. Sometimes the fuel filter housing will block fuel from coming from the fuel tank and blocks the fuel from getting through...

Q: What does the low washer fluid Warning Light mean in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

The low washer fluid Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the fluid in the windshield washer fluid reservoir is low or empty. When you add more washer fluid, the light will disappear.

Q: Q: I have been having trouble starting my car.

This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while...