Q: Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

3. Q: How do I check brake fluid?

Q: Engine "Locks" Periodically

Confirm that the engine turns freely by hand, using an appropriate socket and wrench on the crankshaft pulley bolt. There are specified (published) turning resistances, with spark plugs removed, but you can feel by hand. If the engine turns over...

Q: Why does my 2012 Chevrolet Sonic only rev to 3500 rpm in park.

This is normal for your vehicle. The vehicle is designed not to be overrevved when it is in park. When you start driving the computer recognizes this and allows it to rev higher. I would not worry about this unless...

Q: Check Charging System and Battery Lights

Hi There, You may have a bad voltage regulator that may be causing your charging system to not properly charge the battery. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator and maintaining...