Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

A: The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe...

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

Q: Misfire on cylinder four

The number four cylinder would need to be checked for the misfire to see if it needs plugs, coil, or coil boots to fix the issue. It could also be that the plug has come loose, or blew out of...

Q: How do I select the title display?

If your disc was recorded with text information, then you can select what title you would like the audio system to display. To do so, press the Setup button twice, then rotate the selector knob to the title display of...

Q: My truck started to vibrate, lose power, etc.

Hi. When your Check Engine Light is blinking during acceleration, this usually means that the engine is misfiring in more than one cylinder of the engine. The by the engine misfiring, it causes the computer to adjust how the engine...