Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

A: The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe...

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

Q: Can debris entering open exhaust port cause valve seat dropping?

Hi Drew: In most cases, when valve seat's "drop" it's caused by a reduction in lubrication or excessive heat built-up inside the cylinder heads. However, it's possible for foreign debris to get stuck between the valve and the guides; which...

Q: How do I call back?

The call back feature allows you to dial the number that your phone most recently received as an incoming call. To use this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3....

Q: What does the adaptive cruise control indicator mean?

The adaptive cruise control indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates gray, the adaptive cruise control system is currently turned on. When the light illuminates green, the adaptive cruise control system is currently in use. ...