Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

3. How do I check brake fluid?

Q: double-lock keychain horn very weak 2007 ford f150

Hi there. Usually when the vehicle horn is weaker than normal, it's an indication of a problem with the horn relay. It might be a good idea to replace the FOB remote battery first as this is a fairly inexpensive...

Q: How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?

Once your phone is paired to the Bluetooth system, you can make phone calls through the infotainment system. Making a phone calls takes just a few steps: Press the phone button. You will have to press this button twice...

Q: thermostat

Hello, this comes up frequently on this vehicle. As you may know the thermostat on this engine is contained in a plastic housing. This housing also contains the coolant temperature sensor. Due to the fact that is it made of...