Q: How do I check brake fluid?

How do I check brake fluid?

The brake fluid in your vehicle ensure safe stopping. Without brake fluid, the brakes will not function properly. To check the brake fluid.

1. Locate the brake fluid container under the hood.

2. Find where the fluid falls between Min and Max.

3. If the levels are within normal range, do not add any.

4. If the levels are low, add some brake fluid.

Q: How do I change the radio settings?

Listening to the radio is a great way to pass the time when driving. The radio in your vehicle can be customized to meet your listening preferences and provide a better listening experience. To change the Radio Settings. Press...

Q: What could be causing car to overheat?

Hi there. It is more than likely that you have air bubbles inside the coolant system which can cause overheating issues; especially right after completing mechanical replacement or service on the radiator or thermostat. However, there are other issues including...

Q: What should I know about the Power Steering system?

Like all other modern cars, your Fusion has a Power Steering system that assists with turning the steering wheel. However, depending on the engine in your car, you’ll have one of two possible systems. 2.5-Liter and 3.0 Liter Engines: If...