Q: How do I change the windshield wipers?

How do I change the windshield wipers?

3. How do I change the windshield wipers?

Q: I'm getting power to distributor coil, but I'm not getting power to the spark plugs.

Hi there. Check the spark plugs with a spark adapter tool to see if there is a park induced from the coil. If there is no spark, then the spark plug wires could be burned and need replaced. If the...

Q: 2012 Passat with a small water leak on the floor of the passenger side (back seat).

Hello, thank you for writing in. The best way to figure out where the leak is coming from is to replicate it. Due to the wet conditions in your area, the water may be coming in through a window seal...

Q: When starting, car has heavy gas smell and starts to smoke from under hood with engine light on.

In order to start diagnosis the computer will need to be scanned for codes. The problem sounds like you have a fuel injector leaking or a cylinder misfire. Check engine oil to see if it is overfull indicating fuel has...