Q: How do I change the MP3 and WMA display?

How do I change the MP3 and WMA display?

3. How do I change the MP3 and WMA display?

Q: while applying hard breaks, car unable to stop, getting slip and making sound while hard breaks

This is the way ABS or antilock braking systems work. You should not release the brake pedal when your are feeling the pedal vibrate since this is the ABS system pulsing the brakes so you do not skid. If you...

Q: What does the Lane Departure System Unavailable message mean?

The Lane Departure System Unavailable message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, the lane departure warning (LDW) system is temporarily not working. When the LDW system issue is resolved, the DIC alert...

Q: What would cause a loud bang and hard shift into and out of gear in rear end area of Dodge 3500 auto trans.

Hi There, This is usually a case of a bad U-joint that has excess play in it. As the transfer of torque moves from the transmission through the drive line to the rear end, this puts a tremendous amount of...