Q: How do I change the air filter?

How do I change the air filter?

3. How do I change the air filter?

Q: Hole in radiator, leaking

Any leaks in a cooling system, including those in a radiator, can be repaired by requesting YourMechanic's mobile diagnostic and repair services. So, you need not move the vehicle. If you would like the radiator replacement performed by a certified...

Q: Q: Oil light on

Hello. This could be an indication that your oil pump needs to be replaced. However, it could also indicate that your engine is going bad and needs to be replaced. I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like...

Q: What safety precautions should be followed with the air bag system?

In order to ensure that your air bag system is in working condition and is able to reduce the chance of injury in a moderate to severe impact, several safety precautions should be followed. These include: Don’t Deactivate the...