Q: How do I change the air filter?

How do I change the air filter?

3. How do I change the air filter?

Q: I would like to know what parts I need to replace VVT ECCENTRIC SHAFT SENSOR and Valve cover

Although we would need to confirm using your VIN number, the required valve cover in your application appears to be part #: BMW-11127552281. The required BMW Eccentric Shaft Sensor (Valvetronic) is part #: VDO-S119565001Z. These OEM parts can be installed...

Q: Rough to no acceleration and misfire

It is possible that one or more of your spark plugs or ignition coils have failed. The spark plugs and the ignition coils make up the ignition system and this system is responsible for burning the fuel. If the fuel...

Q: Q: How do I read the tachometer?

The tachometer is on the left side of your instrument control panel, and tells how quickly the engine is moving. The tachometer measures your engine speed in terms of revolutions per minute (rpm). The tachometer is a semicircle, with the...