Q: Q: How do I change a track when listening to a CD?

How do I change a track when listening to a CD?

3. Q: How do I change a track when listening to a CD?

Q: What is the accessory delay?

Your car is designed to allow you to enjoy access to the audio system and other electronic accessories even after you’ve turned off the engine. The accessory delay is a feature that allows you to use your accessories, including the...

Q: Q: Car shaking

Hello. This vehicle uses a center driveshaft support bearing (carrier bearing) on the rear driveshaft. This is a commonly known issue that I have seen go bad and cause vibrations around that speed. To confirm this, I recommend having a...

Q: Dash lights came on and gauges dropped to zero

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT. First, I would suspect a faulty ignition switch, and would put that near the top of my diagnostic checklist. I also recommend a thorough visual inspection, testing of...