Q: How do I adjust the side mirrors?

How do I adjust the side mirrors?

A: The side mirrors are important safety featu...

The side mirrors are important safety features that improve your visibility along the side of your vehicle, and in your blind spots. Before driving your car, you should adjust the side view mirrors so that they provide maximum visibility. It takes only a few seconds to adjust the mirrors:

1. Turn the ignition to ACC or On, or turn the Engine Start Stop switch to Accessory or IGNITIOn On.

2. Locate the side mirror switch, which is on the driver’s door panel.

3. Use the selection switch to choose L (Left) or R (right), to select one of the mirrors.

4. Use the mirror control switch to adjust the mirror until you have maximum visibility.

5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the other mirror.